Keyboard Method for Little Kids: Book 1 - Progressive Lessons with Video
Teach Your Child How to Play Keyboard – a Fun & Easy Way to Learn the Basics for Traditional Keyboard Using Audio & Video - Prepares Your Child for Other Styles Like: Classical, Rock, Blues and Jazz Keyboard
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
KEYBOARD LESSONS have never been this EASY and so much FUN! Bring the joy of music to your family today! Teach your little kid how play the KEYBOARD like a STAR with our AWARD WINNING eBooks.
“For reading and learning, little kids prefer e-books to printed books.” - Jeremy Greenfield, Digital Book World
*** This ENHANCED EDITION features VIDEO and AUDIO for every example! Your little kid can see how each one is played, then play with the BAND using the Play-Along music track! NOW INCLUDES full-page music and score animations to learn to play even FASTER!!! ***
Your little kid will learn:
- How to PLAY their favorite songs and nursery rhymes
- How to READ sheet music to play the notes on a KEYBOARD
- Tricks, tips and IMPORTANT playing techniques that every young keyboard player should know
- How to get the most from practice sessions and learn FASTER!
'The FASTEST way for your little kid to LEARN how to play the KEYBOARD like the world's BEST KEYBOARD PLAYERS!'
- Carefully designed KEYBOARD LESSONS, just like having a personal teacher!
- Simple arrangements of popular children’s songs in a variety of styles including POP, ROCK and FOLK!
- Beautifully designed with full color illustrations throughout to help stimulate and maintain your little kids' interest
- Easy-to-understand music theory with diagrams that demonstrate new musical concepts and correct techniques
- NEW! Easy-to-read music scores with LYRICS so your little kid and the whole family can sing along!
The ‘Progressive Keyboard Method for Little Kids’ series contains everything a YOUNG BEGINNER needs to know about and READING MUSIC. Anyone can have fun learning from our eBook lessons as no previous musical knowledge is required! Suitable for children aged 5-8 and for all types of keyboards! This carefully graded series of keyboard lesson books consists of 3 method books, and 3 supplementary songbooks containing extra performance pieces.
Book 1 + Supplementary Songbook A
- How to read and play keyboard songs using both hands to play melodies and chords
Book 2 + Supplementary Songbook B
- How to play simple bass-lines, staccato and legato, and new keyboard notes and note values
Book 3 + Supplementary Songbook C
- How to play broken chords and arpeggios with the left hand and increase the independence of both hands
After completing each eBook, you and your child will be amazed at how easy it is to play like the world's BEST keyboard players, and will be inspired to continue learning and playing music.
'Give you little kid the gift of music and let the whole family sing along!'
Benefits of your little kid learning music:
- It nurtures your child’s creativity, enthusiasm and self-expression and accelerates childhood development
- Your support, encouragement and enjoyment of your little kid’s music will be a rewarding, bonding and inspiring experience for your child and the whole family
- Children who learn and play music together learn to share, communicate and develop social skills faster
- It has been shown to help children’s physical and mental development, including increased coordination, learning and comprehension skills
- Giving your child the gift of music may help you discover their musical talent
LearnToPlayMusic’s keyboard lesson plans are used by students and teachers in more than 20 countries worldwide. For over 30 years, our team of professional authors, composers and musicians have crafted music lesson books that are a cut above the rest. We offer a huge selection of instructional books that cover many different instruments and styles which have sold millions of publications in print, eBook and app formats. Recently awarded the ‘Quality Excellence & Design Seal of Approval’ for eBook innovation, LearnToPlayMusic continues t
- Category: Children & Teens
- Published: 02 March 2012
- Publisher: LearnToPlayMusic.com
- Print Length: 48 Pages
- Language: English