Kids vs German: Talking World (Enhanced Version)
Kids vs Life
Innovative Language Learning, LLC
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
*This is the iPad Enhanced version with Tap-and-Play Audio!
Your kids will spend hours tapping and listening to 300+ audio clips!*
Need a reason to jump into German with your child? Language experts suggest that children who learn a foreign language in early childhood show certain cognitive advantages over children who do not. But not only that, learning a new language is FUN! And with Kids vs German: Talking World, introducing German has never been easier.
Perfect for children aged 18 months to 6 years+ (not to mention adults too!), this interactive audiobook will teach your little one kid-friendly German vocabulary words through cute illustrations and easy to understand native audio, text and translations. Simply tap and play – it’s that simple! Words cover everyday objects any child will come across, such as household items, toys, numbers and much much more!
Here’s what’s inside:
- 16 Chapters filled with 274 words covering common objects found in any kid’s world
- Easy tap and play interactive layout for fingers big and small
- Colorful, kid-friendly drawings to help illustrate each vocabulary word
- Native German and English translation audio pronunciation
- Easy to read English and German spelling
Download Kids vs German: Talking World and start speaking German with your child today!
What's New in Version 1.3
Other Books in This Series
- Category: Foreign Languages
- Published: 08 August 2014
- Publisher: Innovative Language Learning, LLC
- Print Length: 80 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Kids vs Life
- Version: 1.3