Lean Six Sigma and Minitab (Edition 4)
The Complete Toolbox Guide for Business Improvement
This book is available for download with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. Apple Books on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
**Fourth Edition: Updated for Minitab 17, more Lean tools, improved graphics**
The Lean Six Sigma and Minitab guide explains Lean Six Sigma in a down-to-earth and practical format, and provides detailed Minitab instructions and screenshots throughout.
Now in its 4th edition with over 100,000 copies sold, this Lean Six Sigma guide is firmly established as the practical guide for business improvement professionals worldwide.
The guide includes:
- Over 135 Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Logical routemaps through the Six Sigma DMAIC flow.
- Detailed Minitab instructions and screenshots.
- Clear diagrams and explanations.
- Easy-to-navigate format with DMAIC tabs.
- Interactive examples with free data files and templates.
Who should use this book?
- Lean Six Sigma trainees.
- Improvement practitioners delivering real life Six Sigma projects.
- Project Sponsors overseeing Six Sigma projects.
- Senior managers requiring an introduction to Lean and Six Sigma.
What's New in Version 1.2
Excellent resource for LSS and support guide for latest version of Minitab
Electronic version of an excellent LSS resource. Very slick and nicely produced.
Videos that provide a hand-holding guide through the different Minitab functions are a bonus
Very useful to have this available on the road on my iPad as complementary to the paper version when I am at home/office.