This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
My Kitchen is a collection of James Martin's favourite seasonal recipes. Be inspired in your kitchen all year round with more than 100 of James's tried-and-tested favourites.
As the face of British food, James Martin knows how to cook for an audience. But what happens when the cameras are turned off and it's time to feed himself and his friends? Here James shares the recipes that see him through the year, with plenty of easy and irresistible ideas for fantastic food, even when there's no occasion.
James firmly believes that fresh, local ingredients are always the best, and he often uses his own home-grown fruit and veg in his everyday cooking. His recipes are organised by the seasons, so that whether your produce hails from the garden, the greengrocer or the supermarket, you'll never be short of ways to celebrate delicious seasonal food.
A vocal supporter of traditional British grub, James also includes ideas for using different cuts of meat, harking back to an era of 'waste not, want not'. Determined to prove that game, such as grouse, rabbit and venison, is not only affordable but also very delicious, he finds versatile ways to turn these meats into mouth-watering dishes that everyone
Discover over 100 no-nonsense recipes from James's personal repertoire, all explained in his straightforward and easy-to-follow manner. Accompanied by beautiful food photography and seasonal reportage images which offer a view of James's own house and garden, this is a book which cannot fail to inspire healthy, hearty home-cooked food.
• Leek and Potato Soup with Smoked Salmon and Poached Egg
• Cromer Crab Toastie
• Beef and Fennel Koftas with Corn on the Cob
• Marinated Loin of Lamb with Warm Figs, Coriander and Honey
• Herb-crusted Baked Cod with Spiced Cauliflower Cheese
• Roasted Turkey with Guinness Glaze
• Rabbit Casserole with Grapes and White Wine
• Thyme-roasted Apricots with Honey Madelines
• Swiss-style Hazelnut Meringue with Coffee Cream
• Christmas Pudding Ice Cream with Warm Satsumas and Caramel Sauce
• ‘The cheeky chappie of cooks is back with a stunning selection of down to earth, easy to follow recipes of dishes he makes for his own family on his days off! Another brilliantly illustrated, perfectly presented, well written book […] James is funny, gracious, professional, expert, trustworthy…’ – Books Monthly's Nonfiction Choice for February