Rome - Marco Polo Travel Guide
Travel with Insider Tips
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Travel with Insider Tips to Rome, the beautiful Italian city set amongst some of the most breath-taking scenery and historical artefacts imaginable.
This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best map and insider tips for Rome and discover its amazing history that will leave wonderful lasting impressions forever more.
Including lots of inside local knowledge for all the top attractions, museums and restaurants such as The Trevi Fountain, numerous Piazzas’s, and lots of theatres.
- Top Highlights at a glance include Maxxi, Centrale Montemartini, Piazza Navona and Campo De’ Fiori
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including the ultimate sundown experience, a romantic picnic location and where to enjoy an optical illusion
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of Rome with street index including the world famous St Peter's Square
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more from the Italian capital city that is often referred to as the ‘Eternal City’
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in Rome and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it’s all about - whether it is eating some of the incredible sweet pastries, riding a bike down The Appian Way or just taking in all of the world renowned landmarks.
Experience the sights and discover exceptional Rome hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal Rome itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!
- Category: Europe
- Published: 14 March 2012
- Publisher: Marco Polo Travel Publishing
- Print Length: 144 Pages
- Language: English