South Cornwall with Kids
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
This e-book is brim-full of advice for fun activities providing the perfect balance of practical information and inspirational ideas. All the best activities, beaches and big days out are captured along with all the best places to stay and to eat, many of them illustrated with amazing photography. If you’re looking for a great escape on a farm, a remote cottage or the perfect beachside camping spot, our family holiday suggestions will definitely inspire you.
• The guide is divided into four sections – Jurassic Coast, Isle of Purbeck, New Forest & Isle of Wight– with each section providing information on an array of activities, from major sights such as Lyme Regis and Corfe Castle to lesser known attractions
• Each section includes great ideas for those days when the rain stops play
• All entries for attractions, activities, accommodation and places to eat include live web links
• Insider information helps you find out everything from which beaches are best-suited to building the perfect sandcastle to where to find the best fish ‘n’ chips
• Kids’ stuff section includes suggested reading to whet their appetite, as well as local recipes to try and boredom-busting games to keep everyone happy in the car on the way there
If you're looking to recapture the magic of your own childhood holidays, Jane Anderson’s guide will take you on adventures that your kids will always remember.