A guide for UK students
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Covering all aspects of the research, decision-making, planning and adjustment process, Studying Abroad is your personal compendium of the exciting array of undergraduate and postgraduate opportunities on offer overseas. With handy tips and advice from students who have lived and studied in another part of the world, this guide will lead you through each stage step-by-step, offering vital guidance on how to prepare for and settle into life abroad, including:
• where to start your search and how to find accredited courses and institutions
• preparing for applications and admissions tests
• navigating the visa application process
• what you can expect to pay in your chosen country, and where to find financial support
• adjusting to life in a new country
• finding work while studying.
With up-to-date information on the most popular study abroad regions, including Europe, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Asia, Studying Abroad is the essential handbook to learning overseas, providing all you need to know to get you started on your search and prepare for a new educational and cultural adventure abroad.