The Pie Book
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
The new pie bible to enthuse and satisfy any aspiring home cook
If you constantly crave delicious, home-baked pies then The Pie Book will be your new pie bible. Providing you with everything you need to produce satisfying, appetising pies that not only look impressive, but taste delicious.
The Pie Book features:
- 100 enticing recipes and over 200 full-colour images, 38 dishes come complete with photos of the finished dish, so you know what you're aiming for
- 10 videos with commentary demonstrating how to make classic recipes and techniques you need to master for perfect pie-making, such as chopping herbs and melting chocolate
- "In Praise of Pastry" shows step-by-step photographs of pastry-making for every kind of baked good - savoury and sweet
- 10 step-by-step photo sequences for selected recipes such as boeuf en croûte, cherry struedel, and apple tarte tatin
- Variations of classic recipes from venison wellington to banana cream pie so you can experiment in the kitchen
- Organised by key ingredients so you can choose your "pie of the day" according to what's in season, on offer, or already in your cupboard
Whether you want to whip up an inexpensive, potato-topped fish pie for the whole family or a fabulously decadent blueberry cream cheese tart to crown a romantic meal for two, The Pie Book has everything you need to produce the results you want with ease.