Turn Your Talent into a Business
A guide to earning a living from your hobby
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Everyone has a talent, and there's never been a better time to turn your talent into turnover. Written in plain English, this book, by small business guru Emma Jones, takes you step-by-step through the process, and is also packed with case studies and top tips from people who have successfully made the leap.
Produced in partnership with Country Living Magazine, this book is for anyone who has a passion, skill or hobby and an interest in turning it into a business. You will discover how to:
- Make sales beyond your friends and family
- Promote your brand and become well known
- Register your company and manage your finances
- Embrace technology to save you time and money
- Convey a professional image both online and off
- Create a support network and work with partners
Above all, it shows you how to make money from doing what you love!
- Category: Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Published: 03 January 2011
- Publisher: Brightword Publishing
- Print Length: 264 Pages
- Language: English