Thinner Leaner Stronger
The Build Healthy Muscle Series - The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
***INTRODUCING MICHAEL MATTHEWS'S #1 BESTSELLER! OVER 50,000 COPIES SOLD!***
If you want to be toned, lean, and strong as quickly as possible without crash dieting, “good genetics,” or wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym and money on pills and powders...regardless of your age... then you want to read this book.
Here’s the deal:
Getting into awesome shape isn’t nearly as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe.
• You don’t need to starve yourself with very-low-calorie diets to lose fat and keep it off.
• You don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars per month on the worthless supplements and fat loss pills that fitness models shill in advertisements.
• You don’t need to toil away in the gym for a couple of hours per day, doing tons of sets, supersets, drop sets, giant sets, etc.
• You don’t need to constantly change up your exercise routines to “confuse” your muscles.
• You don’t need to completely abstain from “cheat” foods while bringing your body fat percentage down to ideal levels.
Those are just a few of the harmful lies and myths that keep women from ever achieving the lean, toned, strong, and healthy bodies they truly desire.
And in this book you’re going to learn something most women will never know...
The exact formula of exercise and eating that makes losing 10 to 15 pounds of fat while building lean, sexy muscle a breeze…and it only takes 8 – 12 weeks.
This book reveals things like…
• The 7 biggest muscle building myths & mistakes that keep women overweight, frustrated, and confused.
• How to build meal plans that allow you to build muscle, lose fat, and get healthy with ease…eating foods you love (yes, including those deemed “unclean” by certain “gurus”)…and never feeling starved, deprived, or like you’re “on a diet.”
• The lies women are told about how to “tone” and “shape” their bodies, and what you REALLY need to do to have sexy, lean curves. (Hint: Doing a ton of reps every day with light weights to “tone your muscles” is a waste of your time.)
• A no-BS guide to supplements that will save you hundreds if not THOUSANDS of dollars each year on products that are nothing more than bunk science and marketing hype.
• How to master the “inner game” of fitness and develop the self-discipline and willpower it takes to build the body of your dreams (and actually enjoy the process!).
• Why pre- and post-workout nutrition is important and how to use these “feeding windows” to accelerate your gains in the gym.
• How to get ripped while still indulging in the "cheat" foods that you love every week like pasta, pizza, and ice cream.
• And a whole lot more!
Imagine...just 12 weeks from now...being constantly complimented on how you look and asked what the heck you’re doing to make such startling gains...
Imagine enjoying the added benefits of high energy levels, no aches and pains, better spirits, and knowing that you’re getting healthier every day...
The bottom line is you CAN achieve that “Hollywood babe” body without having your life revolve around it. No long hours in the gym, no starving yourself, no grueling cardio that turns your stomach.
SPECIAL BONUS FOR READERS!
With this book you'll also get a free 98-page bonus report where you'll not only find an entire year’s worth of workouts for the program but also Mike's personal product and supplement recommendations and recipes from his bestselling cookbooks!
Scroll up, click the "Buy" button now, and begin your journey to a thinner, leaner, and stronger you!
Thinner Leaner Stronger
This book is worth Every penny is is very detailed but not to much that you get bored of reading it I couldn't put it down... If you are stuck in a rut with training diet and nutrition and want to look and feel amazing this is 100% the book for you IF YOU HAVE THE WILL POWER :-)... It is full if excellent information and advice and everything is broke down very easy so anybody can understand and follow the routine and diet.
This book has defiantly changed my life I feel confident and happy and the book has made me realise were I was going wrong and how to change it and how to follow a simple by intense routine to achieve my goal.
Well Happy :-)
Thinner leaner sronger
I've just recently purchased this book as I was researching the right eating plan as I've started lifting weights.
There are so many different articles, books reviews on the internet that it's extremely difficult to find out which one is the right one and above all which one works for you.
The author explains in great detail how your diet should be in order to lose that stubborn fat we all want to get rid of and build lean muscle to look better in a healthier way.
The weight program is easy to follow and it is explained how, what and when to do.
I believe if one sticks to the right eating plan wether it's for weight loss or maintenance and combine it with the strength training outlined in the book the results will be visible.
I really appreciated the fact that the author took the time to reply to my questions after I read the book.
I'd highly recommend the book to any women out there who wants to feel and look better, read the book, apply it and enjoy the great results you will achieve!
Thinner Leaner Stronger
An absolutely fantastic book. A real eye opener, wish I had this book to refer to in my early years. Thanks Mike
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Published: 10 September 2012
- Publisher: Waterbury Publications, Inc.
- Print Length: 180 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: The Build Healthy Muscle Series