Thinner Leaner Stronger
The Build Healthy Muscle Series - The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
If you want to be toned, lean, and strong as quickly as possible without crash dieting, “good genetics,” or wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym and money on supplements...regardless of your age... then you want to read this book.
Here's the deal:
Getting into great shape isn’t nearly as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe.
You don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars per month on the worthless supplements hawked in magazine advertisements or late night infomercials.
You don’t need to constantly change up your exercise routines to “confuse” your muscles. I’m pretty sure muscles lack cognitive abilities, but this approach is a good way to just confuse you instead.
You don’t need to starve yourself or do weird cleanses to get thin. You don’t even have to limit yourself to boring, tasteless food if you know what you’re doing.
You don’t need to toil away in the gym for a couple of hours per day, doing a bazillion reps. (As a matter of fact, this is a great way to stunt your gains and get nowhere.)
You don’t need to grind out hours and hours of boring cardio to shed ugly belly fat and love handles and get a lean, flat stomach. (How many flabby treadmillers have you come across over the years?)
You don’t need to completely avoid “cheat” foods while getting lean and toned. If you plan cheat meals correctly, you can actually speed your metabolism up and accelerate fat loss.
In this book you’re going to learn something most women will never know: The exact formula of exercise and eating that makes losing 10 to 15 pounds of fat and replacing it with lean, sexy muscle a breeze…and it only takes 8 – 12 weeks.
This book reveals things like…
• The 5 biggest fat loss myths & mistakes that keep women overweight, frustrated, and confused. (These BS lies are pushed by all the big magazines and even by many trainers.)
• The real science of healthy fat loss that makes losing 1 – 2 lbs of fat per week not only easy, but guaranteed. All successful weight loss programs work thanks to these 3 simple laws, and you can put them to work right away.
• The HORRIBLE lies women are told about how to “tone” and “shape” their bodies, and what you REALLY need to do to have sexy, lean curves. (Hint: Doing a ton of reps every day with light weights to “tone your muscles” is a waste of your time.)
• How to develop a lightning-fast metabolism that burns up fat quickly and leaves you feeling full of energy all day long.
• The carefully-selected exercises that deliver MAXIMUM results for your efforts. These exercises are the easiest, fastest ways to getting firm, round butt, toned legs, a flat stomach, and sculpted arms.
• A no-BS guide to supplements that will save you hundreds if not THOUSANDS of dollars each year that you would’ve wasted on products that are nothing more than bunk science and marketing hype.
• How to get lean while still indulging in the "cheat" foods that you love every week like pasta, pizza, and ice cream.
• And a whole lot more!
The bottom line is you CAN achieve that “Hollywood babe” body without having your life revolve around it—no long hours in the gym, no starving yourself, no grueling cardio that turns your stomach.
SPECIAL BONUS FOR READERS!
With this book you'll also get a free 75-page bonus report from the author called "The Year One Challenge." In this bonus report, you'll learn exactly how to exercise, eat, and supplement to make the most of your first year of training.
Scroll up, click the "Buy" button now, and begin your journey to a thinner, leaner, and stronger you!
Thinner Leaner Stronger
This book is worth Every penny is is very detailed but not to much that you get bored of reading it I couldn't put it down... If you are stuck in a rut with training diet and nutrition and want to look and feel amazing this is 100% the book for you IF YOU HAVE THE WILL POWER :-)... It is full if excellent information and advice and everything is broke down very easy so anybody can understand and follow the routine and diet.
This book has defiantly changed my life I feel confident and happy and the book has made me realise were I was going wrong and how to change it and how to follow a simple by intense routine to achieve my goal.
Well Happy :-)
Thinner leaner sronger
I've just recently purchased this book as I was researching the right eating plan as I've started lifting weights.
There are so many different articles, books reviews on the internet that it's extremely difficult to find out which one is the right one and above all which one works for you.
The author explains in great detail how your diet should be in order to lose that stubborn fat we all want to get rid of and build lean muscle to look better in a healthier way.
The weight program is easy to follow and it is explained how, what and when to do.
I believe if one sticks to the right eating plan wether it's for weight loss or maintenance and combine it with the strength training outlined in the book the results will be visible.
I really appreciated the fact that the author took the time to reply to my questions after I read the book.
I'd highly recommend the book to any women out there who wants to feel and look better, read the book, apply it and enjoy the great results you will achieve!
Thinner Leaner Stronger
An absolutely fantastic book. A real eye opener, wish I had this book to refer to in my early years. Thanks Mike
Other Books in This Series
- Muscle Meals
- Maximum Muscle
- Muscle Myths
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Published: 10 September 2012
- Publisher: Waterbury Publications, Inc.
- Print Length: 180 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: The Build Healthy Muscle Series