Virgil Aeneid XII for GCSE Latin 2014
Lines 697-765; 887-952
This book is available for download with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. Apple Books on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Written by David Carter, author of the popular "Classical Workbooks" series for GCSE and A-Level Greek and Latin set texts.
This iBook covers Virgil's Aeneid Book XII, lines 697-765; 887-952, which is set for GCSE Latin exam in June 2014 (UK).
- simple and fast navigation
- dictionary definition for each Latin word at a tap
- grammar and meaning context notes
- colour-highlights to show agreeing words
- noun and verb grammar tables
Find us at www.classicalbooks.co.uk