Your Personal Horoscope 2010
Month-by-month Forecasts for Every Sign
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Your complete one-volume guide to the year 2010. This fantastic and in depth book includes month-by-month forecasts for every sign and all you need to know to find out what is in store for you in the year ahead.
Discover when your lucky days will fall and when it might be better just to stay in bed, with your complete one-volume, month-by-month guide to the year 2009 – the only horoscope you will ever need.
This bestselling guide gives you individual predictions for the year ahead and shows you how you, your friends, your family and lovers will fare. It includes:
• A month-by-month forecast for every sign
• A personality profile for each sign
• What to expect in terms of love, sex, work and money
• Detailed predictions of your best days and worst days – and the ideal days to attract love or money.
• Invaluable advice on exactly when to ask for that pay rise, what days you should be on the look out for exciting revalations and the days you should probably just stay in bed!
About the author
Joseph Polansky is a leading US astrologer who has been practising astrology for 20 years.
- Category: Spirituality
- Published: 28 May 2009
- Publisher: Harper Element
- Print Length: 448 Pages
- Language: English