This course material is only available in the iTunes U app on iPhone or iPad.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Use clear and appropriate legal terminology and style to demonstrate an understanding of the fundamental concepts of contract law.
- Demonstrate proficient legal research skills to locate and identify both primary and secondary sources of law.
- Demonstrate the ability to utilise fully all course resources to accomplish the aims of the course.
- Identify the cause of action, potential parties and relevant area of contract law to a practical problem situation.
- Define, apply and critically evaluate the relevant area of contract law to a practical problem situation including identifying the obligations, rights and possible remedies available.
- Construct a coherent answer to a problem question.
- Manage time, effectively plan workloads and demonstrate the qualities of a self-directed and reflective flexible student learner.
- Apply and enhance the skills developed in other law courses to the discipline of contract law.
- Recognise the importance and significance of life-long learning within the law.
|1||LAWS11062_01_2017_Mistake||--||--||Free||View in iTunes|
|2||LAWS11062_02_2017_Misrepresentation and Misleading & Deceptive Conduct||--||--||Free||View in iTunes|
|3||LAWS11062_03_2017_Estoppel||--||--||Free||View in iTunes|
|4||LAWS11062_04_2017_Further Equitable Concepts: Unconscionability, Duress and Undue Influence||--||--||Free||View in iTunes|
|5||LAWS11062_05_2017_Illegality||--||--||Free||View in iTunes|
|6||LAWS11062_06_2017_Termination by Performance or Agreement||--||--||Free||View in iTunes|
|7||LAWS11062_07_2017_Frustration||--||--||Free||View in iTunes|
|8||LAWS11062_08_2017_Termination by Breach||--||--||Free||View in iTunes|
|9||LAWS11062_09_2017_Remedies in Common Law and Equity||--||--||Free||View in iTunes|
|10||LAWS11062_10_2017_Remedies under the Australian Consumer Law||--||--||Free||View in iTunes|
|11||LAWS11062_11_2017_International Aspects of Contract Law||--||--||Free||View in iTunes|
||LAWS11062_Week 1||--||36:37||Free||View in iTunes|
||LAWS11062_Week 2||--||25:09||Free||View in iTunes|
||LAWS11062_Week 3||--||51:33||Free||View in iTunes|
||LAWS11062_Week 4||--||41:44||Free||View in iTunes|
||LAWS11062_Week 5||--||42:23||Free||View in iTunes|
||LAWS11062_Week 6||--||32:07||Free||View in iTunes|
||LAWS11062_Week 7||--||23:58||Free||View in iTunes|
||LAWS11062_Week 8||--||56:55||Free||View in iTunes|
||LAWS11062_Week 9||--||31:09||Free||View in iTunes|
||LAWS11062_Week 10||--||30:05||Free||View in iTunes|
||LAWS11062_Week 11||--||44:56||Free||View in iTunes|