Jennifer Brea is working on her PhD at Harvard and about to marry the love of her life when she’s struck down by a mysterious fever that leaves her bedridden. When doctors tell her “it’s all in her head,” she turns her camera on herself to document her devastating symptoms. Searching for answers, Jennifer discovers a hidden world of millions confined to their homes and bedrooms by ME, commonly known as chronic fatigue syndrome. Together, Jen and her new husband, Omar, must find a way to build a life and fight for a cure.
- Rent £5.49
- Buy £5.49
Cast & Crew
- Shella Films
- © 2017 Canary in a Coal Mine LLC
- English (AD, Stereo, Dolby)
- Dutch (Subtitled), French (France) (Subtitled), German (Germany) (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), Spanish (Spain) (Subtitled)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant, non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.