If you are a carrier using CarrierPoint to service your shippers, use this companion CarrierPoint App to manage your loads on the go.
You can accept and decline loads, schedule, pickups and deliveries, upload POD's, provide position updates, review freight charges, and attach notes just like the full TMS. Just use your regular website login info and go!
Please note that this is not a public load board. You MUST have an account already set up in the CarrierPoint TMS website in order to use this app. If your company is handling loads for shippers through CarrierPoint, but do not currently have your own CarrierPoint login, the CarrierPoint administrator at your company can provide one for you.
**This app contains a feature that can track your position while the app is running in the background and update the CarrierPoint TMS web portal with tracking details. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Added ability to search by reference number directly from the home screen
- Carrier permissions have been added for each screen and function
- Menu options and buttons for which permissions are disabled are hidden
- Added App version to the Help screen
- Fixed the popup window that notifies the user that a non-existent reference number was entered
- Added progress bar for file uploads
- Added success and failure messages for file uploads
- Intellitrans, INC
- 51.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 TransCore IP, Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.