- Helps in keeping check on Daily Intake of Water, Sugar, Salt etc recommended by doctor to keep check on Diabetes.
- Set daily target of activity to control sugar level.
- Automatically calculates Steps and Calories for a day to keep you healthy.
- Keeps history of daily data for a week so you can compare and improve your activity.
- Motivates you to improve the health by keeping eye on daily statistics.
How It Works
- Users need to add the Recommended and Actual values from the Settings screen. The Actual values should be updated on Daily basis activity. This app calculate the difference in recommended and actual to give you daily picture of your health. You can compare daily status with past 7 days.
- It automatically calculates daily steps to show if you have achieved your daily walk goal that is must to keep the sugar level under control.
- Dashboard is displaying your steps count and calories burnt for a day. It is calculated automatically. It also show the difference of recommended and actual values added from the settings screen.
- It shows the history for last 7 days. You can view the daily data for past 7 days by clicking on any date listed.
- You can recommend the app to your contacts by sending them a message.
- Settings screen allows you to enter the values recommended by Doctor and actual values. Actual values should be entered on Daily basis to watch the difference with doctor recommendation. The values for the past days cannot be added/edited.
Supporting devices: iPhone 5s, iPhone6, iPhone 6s, iPhone6 plus
It doesn't support iPad
- Added "Reminder" option that will alert to enter actual and recommended values at 8.00 AM and 8.00 PM
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.