All-in-one WiFi Remote HD
By Haw-Yuan Yang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WiFiRemoteHD is an All-in-one WiFi wireless remote control for iPad. It is the most feature rich wireless remote of its kind.
*** Try before you buy ***
You can download our free iPad application "WiFi Touchpad HD Free" to try out the touch pad and keyboard functions.
This program includes:
1. Multi-touch touch pad.
2. Full feature keyboard.
3. Textpad with Chinese handwriting recognition input method support.
4. Media center, VLC player, Media player and iTunes remote for Windows.
5. Front row, VLC player, QuickTime and iTunes remote for Mac OS X.
6. User configurable keys
7. Application/file launcher.
8. Wake-on-LAN support.
9. System volume control.
Touch pad - Includes all typical touch pad functions plus multi-touch support. You can use two finger tap on the screen to perform right click, two finger slide on the screen to perform vertical scrolling and pinch to zoom in/out the screen on the remote computer.
Text pad - Allows you to compose text on your iPad before sending to remote PC. This function is also compatible with the Chinese handwriting recognition input method. You may use this program as a wireless Chinese writing pad.
Keyboard - Full feature 79 key keyboard. Includes all the keys you need.
Media remote control – Supports most frequent used keys for WMP11/MCE/VLC/iTunes for Windows and iTunes/Front Row/VLC/QuickTime for Mac OSX.
User configurable keys - Includes 36 user configurable keys. Allows you to define your own shortcut keys for the best of your convenience.
Application/file launcher - Allow you to start your application and open files remotely. No configuration required.
Wake-on-LAN - Allow you to wake up your computer remotely. Please note: Your computer may require additional setup to support Wake-on-LAN.
1. Easy to use! No configuration required. WiFiRemoteHD automatically searches for the receiver's IP address.
2. Multiple remote computers support. IP addresses can be stored for later use.
3. Uses WiFi networking to control any PC or laptop within the WiFi network coverage.
4. Includes a magnifying glass function in the receiver application. Small on screen objects can now be easily viewed. Click on the magnifying glass button on touch pad to enable/disable the magnifying glass.
5. Remotely turn off your computer.
1. iPad with iOS version 3.2 and above.
2. Any PC or laptop running WinXP, Vista, Windows 7 or Mac OSX 10.5 Intel and above.
3. Your iPad and the receiver PC must be on the same subnet.
4. The receiver application must be downloaded and installed on your PC or Mac.
The receiver application can be downloaded from our web site:
What's New in Version 1.0.1
High resolution icon and bug fixed.