AO Surgery Reference
By AO Foundation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
QUICK ONLINE REFERENCE IN CLINICAL LIFE
Gain easy access to the award-winning AO Surgery Reference. AO Surgery Reference is an online repository for surgical knowledge. It describes the complete surgical management process from diagnosis to aftercare for all fractures of a given anatomical region, and also assembles relevant material that the AO has published before. It gives access to:
* Hundreds of surgical procedures and approaches
* Surgical decision making made easy with literature evaluated and prepared for quick reference
* Hundreds of pages of previously published AO material
The idea behind this service is the realization that reference in daily clinical life is often difficult. Frequently, there is little time during a hospital day to consult books or journals, or even to perform a literature search in order to gather evidence for a decision. The AO Surgery Reference allows surgeons to access much of the body of surgical knowledge for reference purposes during their clinical work.
You might also want to visit the full-featured web-based version of AO Surgery Reference at www.aosurgery.org.
What's New in Version 1.7
• The app will allow for the very first AOSpine material to be launched December 10, 2014. This is a major milestone in the AO Surgery Reference history.
• Additional CMF material will be made available for AOCMF members
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 25 November 2013
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: AOFoundation
- © 2010 AO Foundation, Switzerland
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.