By Appian Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put your business process in the palm of your hand. Appian for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad empowers business users to monitor, collaborate and take action on-the-go, enabling your mobile workforce to stay connected to key business processes.
The Appian Business Process Management Suite delivers mobile access to event notifications, native mobile forms, tasks, decision making, information, content and ad-hoc collaboration.
Appian provides a social interface to your core business processes and systems. Existing ERP, CRM, IT, and Legacy systems can be enhanced with monitoring and notification of key events and immediate mobile collaboration or tasking.
This application requires an account on Appian Forum or authorized access to the Appian BPM Suite.
Appian is the global innovator in enterprise and cloud-based business process management (BPM) software, with over 3 million users around the globe.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
- Allows phone numbers detected in text fields to be tappable.
- Ability to view files attached to comments.
- Support for new SAIL Image Gallery component.
- Support for Chart Color configuration.
- Support for dynamic links, record links and document links in SAIL Grids.
- Support for SAIL Link component that allows dynamic links, record links, task links and document links.
- Support for selecting rows in the SAIL grid component.
- Support for dropdown menu, radio button, and checkbox SAIL components.
- Support for editable SAIL Date component.
- Support for editable SAIL Date & Time component.
- Support for re-evaluation configuration of text field SAIL component.
- Support for new File Upload SAIL component.
- Re-evaluation indicator in status bar
- Bug Fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: 17 January 2014
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 27.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Appian Corporation
- © 2014 Appian
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.