By AVer Information Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The AVer iViewer provides users remote access to monitor videos from AVer DVRs/NVRs or IP cameras (network cameras) via an iPhone or iPad. Users can remotely view live videos anytime and anywhere on an iPhone or iPad(Android phone or Pad), and their privacy is highly protected through an authorization mechanism. The account information and corresponding IP address will be saved automatically, too.
• 1.remote live monitoring anytime and anywhere
• 2.privacy is highly protected by authorization mechanism
• 3.live display mode: 1/4 split mode
• 4.connection up to 32 channels
• 5.record DVR/NVR or IP camera (network camera) information in your address book
• 6.remote PTZ control
• 7.remote Playback
• 8.supports both landscape mode and portrait mode
• 9.connection information is saved automatically
• 10.free download from App Store
1.Support more ip cameras (ip camera default port is 554)
What's New in Version 5.3.1012.15
1.Increase Camera List Number to 1024
3.Integrate AVer IP Camera: FD1020, FC1020-P, FC2020-P1
- Category: Business
- Updated: 06 August 2014
- Version: 5.3.1012.15
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: AVer Information Inc.
- © Release 01 June 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.