By NTT DATA ENGINEERING SYSTEMS CORPORATION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Beagle Mobile is a viewer application on iPad which can display 3D ship hull data of "Beagle View". You can use this application for confirming shapes or parts and instructing occupations to workers in a ship building yard. This application can display 2D data as well as 3D data stored in the server system "SPACE-Doc".
Main features of Beagle Mobile
- You can load and display 3D ship hull data via network. You can refer thumb nails for selecting data.
- You can change view (rotate, zoom up and down, move) by touch operations easily.
- It is easy to change views between the 3D view and the 2D view.
- This application stores cache data so that you can display data in offline environment.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Package download function
The function which downloads all Liszt's models was added.
- Size check function
The size check function which can re-choose the measuring point of a size was added.
- The display modification function of a parts list
The function to change character size, and the function to change the contents were added.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 03 October 2013
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: NTT DATA ENGINEERING SYSTEMS CORPORATION
- © 2012 NTT DATA ENGINEERING SYSTEMS CORPORATION
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.