Blink is a state of the art, easy to use multimedia SIP client. It is elegant, intuitive to use and feature-full.
Blink can be used without an account on the LAN, or can be configured to use SIP accounts from any service provider. Free account sign-up to SIP2SIP free service is also provided in case you don't have a SIP account.
For support go to http://icanblink.com/help-pro.phtml
* OSX Integration (iCloud, iTunes, Address Book, Keychain, Voice Over)
* Audio (Opus codec) optimised for full spectrum audio
* Acoustic echo cancelation, no headsets needed
* Presence (SIP SIMPLE RLS and XCAP protocols)
* Instant Messaging and File Transfers (MSRP protocol)
* Screen Sharing (Apple VNC over MSRP protocol)
* Multiparty conferencing (audio, chat and file transfers)
* End-to-end chat encryption (OTR protocol)
* End-to-end audio encryption (ZRTP protocol)
* Corporate directory services (LDAP protocol)
* Compatible with telephony applications (dialpad, call hold, call transfer)
* Fine-grained settings for SIP experts
The complete features list is available at http://icanblink.com/blink-pro.phtml
Known interoperability issues:
Compatibility fixes for macOS High Sierra
Ratings and Reviews
Best VOIP client for MAC OS X
This is the best VOIP client (SIP ) for MAC OS X and with professional support.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.