Calendar Event Quick Add
By Aaron McDonald
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
##### ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME!!! #####
Calendar Event Quick Add allows you to do just that - quickly add an event to your iPhone calendar using only a single text entry box.
Instead of having to fill out seemingly endless fields, all you have to do now is type something like "Dinner at Mo's from 6PM to 7:15PM" or even just "Go to Todd's from 9 to 10." That's it!
Calendar Event Quick Add will then take your event details and translate them into an event on your iPhone calendar (including an optional reminder).
- Add calendar event using natural language
- 3 easy steps to add an event to your calendar
- Optional reminder for each event that you add
- Simple and lightweight application - very fast
- Events are added directly to your calendar
- No annoying ads - just 1 iAd banner
What's New in Version 1.2
- Faster interface loading
- 0,99 €
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 19 November 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Aaron McDonald
- © Aaron McDonald
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.