By Marcio Almeida
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CryptoVault keeps your private or sensitive informaion securely stored on your iPhone or iPod touch.
You can store credit card information, PINS, bank account data, site access userid/password, pictures, etc.
Access to the stored information requires a password of your choice.
The access password is never stored anywhere on your device.
Warning: do not forget the password. There is no way to recover it!
- Strong AES 256-bit encryption.
- Inactivity time-out shuts down the application.
- Penalty for entering the wrong password X times.
- Pictures from iPhone photo library can be imported and encrypted.
- Flexible record definition. You are not tied to a set of pre-defined forms.
- Data can be organized in categories.
- Templates for commomly used categories can be created.
- Icons and templates can be downloaded via HTTP or FTP or via a web server.
- Multiple vault files are supported (each with it's own password)
- Records can be defined as websites, phone numbers or email. Those records when tapped lauch the appropriate iPhone application.
- Files can be easily be transferred to/from a computer using a built-in web server.
- Vault files can also be saved on your home computer via FTP and can be decrypted on Windows or MacOSX with a utility available for free on CryptoVault's web site.
Please visit CryptoVault's home page (www.ttrix.com) for a complete list of functions and capabilities. You can also watch a flash movie of CryptoVault in action.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
- fixed a problem assigning icons on iOS 6
- added retina 4" (iPhone 5) support
- 4,99 €
- Category: Business
- Updated: 08 October 2012
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Marcio Almeida
- © 2008 Marcio C. Almeida
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.