Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Cyberduck is an FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, OpenStack Swift, Backblaze B2, Microsoft Azure & OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox browser to transfer files to your web hosting service provider and connecting to cloud storage accounts from Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Storage and Amazon S3 with the same easy to use interface with quickly accessible bookmarks. The browser allows to download, upload and move or copy files using drag and drop with an hierarchical view to browse large folder structures efficiently. Transfers are handled with ease including synchronisation of local with remote directories. To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations.
If you have a feature request or bug to report, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of leaving a comment.
• [Feature] Support dark mode (#10348)
• [Bugfix] Missing session token when making the AssumeRoleRequest to obtain the cross account credentials from STS (S3) (#10432)
• [Bugfix] Interoperability with AWS Snowball (S3) (#10458)
• [Bugfix] No modification date displayed (Rackspace Cloudfiles) (#10446)
- David Kocher
- 104.2 MB
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2005-2018 David Kocher
- 26,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.