Digg delivers the most interesting and talked-about stories on the Internet.
Powered by social signals and discerning taste, our editors turn the Internet's vast and cacophonous flood of articles, blog posts, and videos into an elegant and engrossing mix known as Digg.
Introducing Digg Dialog, a live conversation with authors about their top stories. Each week, we’ll invite authors to participate in a live discussion with Digg users about the most interesting stories on the Internet.
◆ A continuously-updated feed of stories from around the web, hand-picked by our staff of editors and writers
◆ Video: today’s most interesting viral videos, animations and short films
◆ Digg Dialog: a live conversation with authors about their top stories
◆ Search and Discover: thousands of stories curated and categorized into topics like Technology, Long Reads, Space, Funny, and more
◆ Digg Reader: a simple, powerful tool for following your favorite blogs and publishers
◆ Save stories to Instapaper, Pocket or Readability with just one tap
◆ VoiceOver support for the blind and visually impaired
◆ Support for Dynamic Type, Background App Refresh, and Spotlight Search
◆ Support for 3D Touch: access the main parts of the app from the home screen
Don't believe us? Listen to what some smart people are saying:
“Digg captures a snapshot of all of the Web’s hottest streams. Then it presents a smart, gorgeous, editorially coherent digest of what’s popular online.” - Slate
“And now, with no warning, it's back—and it's beautiful.” - Gizmodo
Have a suggestion? Trouble with our app?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to us on Twitter: @DiggSupport
We've been working hard at making Digg better and better. Here's what we've been up to:
- The app should now remember if you were reading an article and return to it.
- Scroll away the tab bar and the navigation bar for a more immersive experience.
- The app should be more up to date more often.
- Improvements for Digg Dialog
- Additional 3D Touch support
- A bunch of speed and reliability enhancements.
If you like Digg, please consider leaving us a review in the App Store. It's much appreciated.
If you are encountering issues with Digg, or simply have a feature you'd like to see added, please email email@example.com or use the feedback within the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent job, still missing push notifications
Very good job, both in design and functionality.
Two minor suggestions would be theme choosing (now automatically changes during night and day) and the push notifications implementation.
For Digg fanatics and not only!
A sleek combination of Digg features and simplicity of RSS reading. Download it and place it on your first app page of your iOS device. You'll get used to it very quickly and enjoy its use! ;)
It would be even better if it had a better offline mode but still a 5-star app!
- Digg Inc.
- 67.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 News.me, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.