Melbourne Dining Secrets - A Melbourne city dining guide
By Deck of Secrets
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dining Secrets Melbourne: Melbourne’s compact city restaurant and café guide is now in a handy app format.
Discover high end restaurants to take clients such as The Italian, or the place for fine coffee - Brother Baba Budan, as well as quirky and multicultural dining options.
Going out? Going away? Going overseas?
Deck of Secrets has the right co-ordinates for your next urban expedition.
Whether you’re into high-tech cocktails, bespoke clothing or intensive relaxation, we understand that there’s more to a city than its landmarks.
Developed from the innovative, best-selling series of card pack guides, this app features over 60 hand-picked attractions. The hip, the hidden, the luxe and the quirky - we seek out the best places and experiences each destination has to offer. And we’re adding new global hot-spots all the time.
Don’t bother carrying bulky guidebooks, scouring the web or asking surly taxi drivers for suggestions. You can have insider information when and where you need it in a clear, accessible format.
Our regular dining guide features
* More than 60 of the finest restaurants and cafes in the city
* High & affordable, quirky & cool, multicultural options
* Full colour pictures revealing each venue
* Logos to help you find each place on the street
* Engaging descriptions each venue
* A price guide showing the average cost of a main course
* Full contact details
* All venues have been chosen for quality, authenticity, variety and individuality
These are all the features you get with Dining Secrets Melbourne - the offline version. The app version cranks up the functionality. Check out what else you can do with the Dining Secrets app for your iPhone:
Native iPhone app features
The coolest function is the ‘Nearby’ button. Click on this to see the venues listed in order of proximity to where you are now.
Click the ‘venue’ button and with one tap you can:
1. Send an email invitation to the venue to your friends
2. Call the venue
3. Visit the venues website
4. Add the restaurant or cafes contact details to your address book with a picture to remind you what it looks like
Click the ‘directions’ button and with one tap you can:
1. Get directions to the venue from your current location
2. Get directions to the venue from a specified location
3. See the venue marked on a map
We’ll be the friend in-the-know who whispers secrets in your ear.
As new places open we will reveal them to you so you’ll be the first to discover the hottest places in town.
And remember: Deck of Secrets is 100% independent. All venues are selected purely on their merits. No venues featured pay to appear in the guides. At all. Ever.
Check out our bar guide app called Melbourne Bar Secrets to discover the best bars for after your dining experience.
What's New in Version 2.0
Updated venues as well as a significant update to the look and feel of the app with more quality images, improved functionality and user interface.
- 2,99 €
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 20 April 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 109 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Deck of Secrets
- © Deck of Secrets
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.