By Israel Brewster
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Desktop client program for EZPunch Server. Requires EZPunch Server (4.5 or later) to function. This client may be placed on any number of remote computers to provide easy, one-click time tracking from a number of sources, all of which will be recorded at one central source.
Key features Include:
-Easy server discovery via Bonjour (same subnet only)
-Manual server input.
-Standalone mode for use away from the server
-Accumulated hours display
-Easy one-button interface to clock in/out
-View punch reports for current user
-No need to keep the client running between punches
What's New in Version 4.5
* Incorporated e-mail function into report window (it will no longer need to open a separate window in Mail). Particularly useful if you don't use Mail as your regular e-mail client
* Added option to mark a user as "inactive", so they don't show up for login, but you can still run reports
* Report generation can now be disabled (via Server preferences)
- 0,99 €
- Category: Business
- Updated: 02 November 2012
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Developer: Israel Brewster
- ©2011,2012 Israel Brewster
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later