By HaCon Ingenieurges. mbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The VBN app: All travel info and VBN mobile tickets on iPhone – wherever, whenever
FahrPlaner combines timetable information and mobile ticket sales in one app.
Mobile tickets are now available for all services within the Bremen/Northern Saxony transport association (VBN). Register once and buy mobile tickets with your iPhone easily from the connection search or through the "Tickets" menu.
The app offers the following features:
• Home to home routing including footways with timetables for all buses and trams in Lower Saxony, Bremen, Hamburg and Rostock, train information is available for whole Germany.
• Real-time information and push-service with latest news for your subscribed connections. That means you can see if your train, bus or tram is estimated to be on time.
Real-time information is available for the following carriers:
• BREMERHAVEN BUS (Verkehrsgesellschaft Bremerhaven AG)
• BSAG (Bremer Straßenbahn AG)
• DB (Deutsche Bahn AG)
• Delbus Delmenhorst
• DHE (Delmenhorst-Harpstedter Eisenbahn GmbH)
• evb (Eisenbahnen und Verkehrsbetriebe Elbe-Weser GmbH)
• Gerdes Reisen
• VBW (Verkehrsbetriebe Wesermarsch GmbH)
• VGH (Verkehrsbetriebe Grafschaft Hoya GmbH)
• VWG Oldenburg (Verkehr und Wasser GmbH)
Outside the Lower Saxony transport association real-time information is also available for Autokraft, Hamburger Hochbahn (U-Bahn/metro), regional busses in Braunschweig, trams und busses of üstra in Hanover as well as trams and ferries in Rostock.
Notice: We can only display the timetable date we receive from the specific transport companies. If you notice any incorrect information, please send us feedback.
• Departure and arrival tables for stops and railway stations, with additional station information within the VBN.
• Price information for certain transport associations (Bremen/Northern Saxony, Osnabrück, Hanover, Nienburg and Rostock). Within VBN mobile tickets for iPhone are now also available.
• Save your most used connections and stations as favourites for fast and easy access.
• Access an overview of the stations and travel options in your immediate vicinity based on your current location.
• Real-time flight departure and arrival information from Bremen Airport.
Information about access rights:
The app will access your contacts so that you will be able to select an address as starting point or destination for the connection search function.
To save selected connections as an appointment the app will use the calendar access.
Based on your location the app will show you possible stations and connections in your vicinity.
Should you decide to subscribe to the push service an anonymous device ID will be stored on our server in order to allow us to send you the requested information.
These access rights will not be used for any other purpose. You can change these access rights at any time via the settings. More information is available at our website.
VBN is working continuously on the further improvement of our app, and we are looking forward to receiving your suggestions and opinions. You can help improve our services to you! Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance!
The VBN app was funded by Landesnahverkehrsgesellschaft Niedersachsen GmbH (LNVG) and Zweckverband Verkehrsverbund Bremen/Niedersachsen (ZVBN).
The integration of the flight data was realized in the project Green Sustainable Airports (GSA) in the context of the Interreg IV B North Sea Region Programme, supported by the European Union – The European Regional Development Fund.
The data for the Points of Interest is derived from Openstreetmap (http://www.openstreetmap.org/) "© OpenStreetMap contributors". The data is licensed under the Open Database Licence (http://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/).
All information is provided without warranty and is subject to change without notice.
© 2016 Verkehrsverbund Bremen Niedersachsen, HaCon Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH
What's New in Version 4.2.9
- Improvements and bug fixing in the map view, departure timetables as well as in the display of traffic information
- Small improvements and bug fixes
We are working on further improving our app, i.a. better line information for regional train services. Please give us feedback at App@vbn.de. Thank you!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 20 October 2016
- Version: 4.2.9
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: HaCon Ingenieurges. mbH
- © 2016 VBN, HaCon Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.