By Ivo Valcic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
✪ INTRODUCTORY PRICE — 75% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME ✪
Just use your voice to send texts!
Speak into your phone and the app immediately convert your words into text.
No typing required! No keyboard needed!
Then you can use the dictation to send messages, emails, update your facebook status, tweet, and send Tumblr.
• Voice-to-text transcriptions that may be sent as SMS, Email, or pasted into any application using the clipboard
• Submit text to Social Networking applications – Twitter and Facebook
• Convenient editing feature that provides a list of suggested words
• Mic can't be integrated with other applications
- Up to five times faster than typing on a keyboard
- The application is based on an intelligent speech recognition that improves with time.
- Automatic grammar correction
- An extraordinary precision in all situations
- A convenient way to send SMS messages, emails, update your Facebook or post messages on Twitter
Speech Recognition language support:
English (United States)
English (United Kingdom)
Spanish (United States)
✪ Voice Text requires an internet connection (WiFi or 3G/EDGE).
What's New in Version 1.8
Customers Also Bought
- 1,99 €
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 01 August 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Ivo Valcic
- © Ivo Valcic
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.