By Emmanuel Berthier
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FastShop is intended to be the simplest and fastest shopping list manager.
Everything is accessible with just one tap, within only one window.
Build your list on the fly and check it when you’re in your preferred grocery store.
• Multiple lists support
• Manual Item reordering
• List transfer by email
• Quantity and Unit management
• Coupon management
• Customizable default item list
• Fully animated transitions
• Each list has its own badge showing the number of items to buy
• List access thru iTunes
• How can I permanently delete an item?
> Simply swipe it like for an email.
• How can I change a list name?
> Simply tap on the list title in Edit mode.
• How can I modify the name of an item?
> Long tap on the item in Edit mode
• What is the purpose of the rainy Cloud icon?
> This icon clears checked items from the list.
• What is the purpose of the cross arrows icon?
> This icon allows you to sort your list manually, to group items by their location in the store, for example.
• How can I specify a default email to send a list to?
> Open Settings panel, select FastShop and enter the email in "Default Email" field.
• What does the currency sign at the end of an item stand for?
> It is a check box intended to remember if a coupon is available for this item.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
Correct 2 bugs:
- Use Notification Badge preference
- Correct Orientation preference management
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 13 March 2015
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Developer: Emmanuel Berthier
- © Emmanuel Berthier
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.