Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped, with hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and explore local neighbourhoods knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or lift-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurants, events and activities that matter to you
• See what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match”, a number representing how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real time
• Create lists of your favourite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an Internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Ratings and Reviews
If you wanna go places you were not planning!
Best trip advisor ever! You want to go from point A to point B! Your luck has favoured you! You are going to see point C,D,E and most importantly point W. A tour of the whole city, sometimes a full country! it will make you make circles! squares and every possible shape! Also do not forget to have a compass with you , because many times it will tell you to go northwest but you have no idea where west or north is ! But do not worry!!!! A new shape will be born and you can then travel another 3650kms to go on a place which was on the previous corner and you could just do around the square and get there !
No sound guidance
This is the second time I have addressed this problem.
There isn't any sound when using the app and gets a little frustrating trying to drive and keep looking at the screen trying to see if you are going in the right direction.
I have other nav apps installed and they work perfectly, so it isn't a problem with my phone.
Please look into this as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.
Developer Response ,
Hi there. Thanks for your review! We've listed a few steps to try to fix voice navigation problems in this Help Center article: https://goo.gl/wE6p1e
Please try some of the troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure Maps isn't muted
- If you're paired to a bluetooth device, make sure it's set to the right input setting (i.e. bluetooth not radio).
Some problems with the latest updates
I’m using Google maps almost every day for the last 3 years. The new Greek voice is irritating. Also there are now grammatical and accent errors that were not present before. Other than that it gets me where I want to go.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review. Please submit your feedback through the application: open maps, select ☰ (Side menu top left corner) > Send feedback > Your opinions about Maps > Submit. This will ensure your feedback is sent directly to the teams that can use your ideas.
- Google LLC
- 199.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.