By "iMathGeo" & "Softwares"
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iMathGeo is like a mathematic note book and it makes it possible to do symbolic computation, draw 2D curves or 3D surfaces, dynamic geometry representations, export your documents to other apps and produce mathematical typographical outputs for other apps.
Features of iMathGeo include:
• Export features:
- UTF8 is now supported : Chinese, Japanese support, etc ...
- Export typographical work to .pdf files
- Support for many popular file formats such as Indesign, Word, Keynote, and Pages
- Services allow you to use many iMathGeo features in other apps such as iWork and Office
- Works with Word 2011, OpenOffice 3.3 and LibreOffice 3.3
- Export to iBooks, PDF, html, mathML, and LaTeX
- And More!
• Calculus features:
- Multiple precision floating point numbers library
- Numeric and symbolic tools for discrete and continuous calculus
- Special mathematical functions library
- Formal calculations library
- Differential calculus library
- Symbolic or numeric integration tools
- Symbolic or numeric solving equations and in equations
- Substitutions with variables
- Matrices (eigen vectors search, inverse a symbolic matrix, etc…)
- Statistics (with mean, correlation, variance, etc…)
- Tools for combinatoric problems
- And more!
• Visualize and Analyze
- Tools for 2D and 3D image processing with containers
- Tools for visualizing and analyzing graphs
- Basic dynamic geometry
- Drag and drop any curve to the Finder or other apps
- Export 2D and 3D graphics in different formats. iMathGeo can export to many common formats such as .png and .jpeg.
• Use Titles, subtitles, and text to organize your document and output them as LaTeX or epub files.
• Embed other files e.g. pdf and jpeg in the current document.
• iMathGeo Scripting support
- Create scripts using Applescript, Ruby and Python
- Scripts can export work for use in other apps
- Every aspect is scriptable!
- And More!
To learn more, here are some tutorials : http://www.imathgeo.com/Tutorials.html
What's New in Version 3.2.3
- Minor bugs correction.
- compatibilities with iMathGeoScript 2.0