By "iMathGeo" & "Softwares"
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iMathGeo makes possible to to do formal calculus, to draw 2D or 3D functions, to do basic dynamic geometry representations and finally to produce mathematical typographical outputs for other softwares.
First the 2.7 version :
- is a brand new application
- The application has been totally rewritten to avoid carbon and quickdraw technologies
- is now sandboxed.
- is retina display ready
- is 32/64 bits universal binary ready too
- has a brand new typographical PDF engine for the formulas
- has a new 2D engine which is fully antialiased for the 2D curves.
- Support iCloud for OS X 10.8
- support Airplay for OS X 10.8
- support socials networks like Twitter, Facebook etc… for OS X 10.8
- manage the notification center
- has a new search field with better improvements
- has a versioning Support up to the 10.7 Operating System
- the documents are now stored in the package document.
- images are now stored inside the package bundle
- brand new quick look module and a new spotlight too
Features of iMathGeo include :
• in the Calculus topic
- multiple precision floating point numbers library
- Numeric and symbolic tools for discrete and continuous calculus
- Special mathematical function library
- formal calculations library
- differential calculus library
- symbolic or numeric integration tools
- symbolic or numeric solving equations and in equations
- substitutions with variables
- matrices (eigen vectors search, inverse a symbolic matrix, etc....).
- Statistics (with mean, correlation, variance, etc ....)
- Tools for combinatoric problems
• in the Export topic
- typographical quality exporting to pdf file ....
- Indesign, Word, Keynote, Pages ... support.
- Services technology (in formal calculus, graphing and typographical ways) with other softwares like "Numbers", "Pages", etc ...
- Word 2011 support
- OpenOffice 3.3 and LibreOffice 3.3 support
- EPUB, PDF, html, mathML, LaTeX support.
- etc ...
• in the Graphics topic :
- Tools for 2D and 3D image processing
- Tools for visualizing and analysing graphs
- basic dynamic geometry You can Drag and drop any curve towards the desktop of your computer or an additional software.
- Exporting 2D and 3D graphics with different type It's possible to export this graphics to many differents types (png, jpeg, etc...)
- etc ...
• Titles, subtitles, text to organize your document (very useful to create, LaTeX, epub documents).
• include inside the document other documents, like pdf files, jpeg files etc ... to extend the capacities.
• finally in the scriptable topic :
- working with Applescript, Ruby and Python
- exporting trough this way to other software
- every aspects is scriptable
- etc ...
To learn more, here are some tutorials : http://www.imathgeo.com/Tutorials.html
What's New in Version 2.7.2
Minor bugs fixed
• solve function is now corrected
• 10.9 support