By FUJIFILM Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The "instax SHARE" is FUJIFILM official application that can be used to print images from smartphones to instax SHARE smartphone printer by wireless LAN. You can take a picture and edit pictures on smartphone or tablet displays. This compact instax SHARE delivers beautiful instant photography under 1 minute.
FUJIFILM instax SHARE Smartphone Printer SP-1
* Not support to old model printers.
[How to print]
Print photos taken with smartphones.
1. Turn on the printer.
2. **Important** By "Setting" app on your smartphone device, Choose "Wi-Fi", turn on the Wi-Fi, and choose and connect the printer SSID (INSTAX-xxxxxxxx, wrote at printer bottom) from the "Choose a network..." list. (Excute once, will be connected automatically from the next time.)
3. Launch the instax SHARE app.
4. Select image from Photos or SNS, or take photo with a smartphone camera.
5. Once image is selected, press Edit and edit the image (scaling, rotate, filter and template).
6. Post message on a template if template which accepts text is selected.
7. Press "Connect and print." when editting is completed.
8. When you print for the first time, will be asked password for the printer, please enter initial password that is wrote in User's Guide of the printer.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Changed the sepia color to standard of FUJIFILM.
- Fixed a bug that did not display city name of Realtime template in some countries.
- Some bug fixes.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 05 March 2014
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: FUJIFILM Corporation
- © FUJIFILM Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.