Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iRock Lite is a amplifier simulator with FX processor
for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Just plug in a headset with microphone and start singing,
or connect a guitar or instrument with a A/V cable input plug
or other suitable connector.
If placed in and dock with LineOut or a Speaker with a dock,
the line output will be used, so turn your powered speakers into a rockstack.
- 1 amp type and 1 cabinet emulation.
- Hi, Mid & Lo tone controls.
- Gain & Drive controls.
- Stereo Echo with LFO.
- Tap tempo.
- And it even includes an audience, if you need someone to perform to.
- 0,99 €
- Category: Music
- Released: 24 February 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mark's Recording Studio A/S
- © 2009 Mark's Recording Studio A/S
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).