Johns Hopkins ABX, HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides
By Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** The Official Johns Hopkins ABX, HIV, Diabetes and Psychiatry Guides with Monthly Updates **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics to experience how the guides can help you find answers at the point of care.
-- Purchase any one of the guides or bundle all four to save 33%. --
ABOUT THE JOHNS HOPKINS GUIDES:
The official Johns Hopkins Guides deliver authoritative, need-to-know information that is easily accessed, promptly applied, and frequently updated to iOS devices and the web. All four of the guides are updated monthly and arranged in a way that lets clinicians easily browse or search for content.
ANTIBIOTIC (ABX) GUIDE
The official ABX Guide features the latest recommendations on the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. Quick-read entries contain drug details, pathogens, management, vaccines, and more to support decisions at the point of care.
NEW! PSYCHIATRY GUIDE
Provides clinicians with quick-read recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric diseases at the point of care. Raise the standard of care and improve patient safety with frequently-updated content consistent with the DSM-5 diagnostic criteria. Ideal resource for residents, primary care physicians, psychiatrists, and other health care professionals.
Contains the essential diagnosis, classification, and management information needed for diabetic care. Answer questions with recommendations for complications, drugs, and other treatments.
Everything you need to know about HIV. Includes the most up-to-date guidance on diagnosis and management, featuring infection, complications, and all therapeutic options.
Features of John Hopkins Guides include:
• Monthly updates
• Guidance from Johns Hopkins Medicine experts
• PubMed reference links to medical literature
• Unlimited access to the official Johns Hopkins Guides website
• New - Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources (if you purchase the bundle)
• Universal Index Search to help find topics fast
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
iTunes automatic renewal feature: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the current renewal rate within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. This will ensure you receive all updates and continued web access for the following year. Each title costs $29.99 per year, or you can purchase the complete set for $79.99 per year.
Publisher: Johns Hopkins Medicine
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
What's New in Version 1.10
- iOS 9 Bug Fix
- Content update: Dozens of new and updated entries released this month
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 29 September 2015
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- © 2015 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Johns Hopkins Guide - Diabetes29,99 €
- Johns Hopkins Guides - ABX29,99 €