Free for classrooms! Kiddom is the easiest way to plan, assess, and analyze learning.
• Classrooms love Kiddom: Teachers can find teaching resources, share assignments, plan curriculum, and monitor student progress using beautiful, actionable reports. Students access and complete their assignments, we well as monitor their own progress.
• Resource Library: Save time with a vast library of free standards-based quizzes, videos, assessments, lessons, real-world exercises, and more.
• Mastery Reports: Track student growth and classroom performance on standards and skills and take action.
• Google Drive Integration: Easily create and share Google Drive attachments with students while reporting on their mastery.
• Standards-Based Grading Friendly: Kiddom comes loaded with national and state standards (like Common Core). You can even add and track your own custom skills.
• Teaching and Learning Styles: Kiddom works for blending learning classrooms, flipped classrooms, project-based learning classrooms, or if you simply want a beautiful, more intuitive gradebook.
Ready for collaborative learning in your classroom? Join the Kiddom community today!
Thanks for using Kiddom! To make our app better for all teachers and learners, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Every update of the Kiddom app includes improvements for speed, reliability and functionality. As new features become available, we'll highlight those for you in the app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.