By Livestream Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download Livestream’s iOS app to search, explore and stream your own content live.
Explore events from hundreds of thousands of broadcasters around the world. Follow your friends and favorite accounts to get notified when they go live.
Broadcast live from your iPhone or iPad to viewers watching on Facebook, Twitter, Livestream or any other website. Engage with viewers via the built-in chat.
Enjoy live events on your big screen with Chromecast, Roku or Apple TV.
Supports live streaming from GoPro Hero® cameras via your iPhone 4G connection.
GoPro and GoPro Hero are trademarks of GoPro. GoPro is not a sponsor of, or affiliated with, Livestream.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
- We've updated the event discovery experience to be muted by default. This means the app will be silent when you open it. Tap the audio icon in the lower right corner or dig deeper for full audio.
- Added Picture in Picture mode for video playback on iPad Pro, iPad mini 2, iPad Air and later.
- You can now start a live broadcast or search directly from the home screen using force touch. Available on iPhone 6s and 6s Plus only.
- Visited accounts, events and videos are accessible from the Spotlight search.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 13 June 2016
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 105 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Livestream Inc.
- © 2016 Livestream Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes