By Domestic Cat
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Transform your iPad into the ultimate MIDI controller – control music apps, digital instruments, even MIDI controlled lighting, all wirelessly with Midi Touch.
Midi Touch is the award winning app that has been used onstage & demonstrated at CES, NAMM, & Macworld / iWorld. Create and save your own custom Midi surface by placing knobs, sliders, X-Y-Z pads, drum pads, buttons and other controls on screen using the intuitive drag and drop interface.
Send MIDI over Wi-Fi with latency as low as 2ms, or control compatible MIDI hardware directly using the USB Camera Connection Kit.
• Design & save your own MIDI controllers by dragging and dropping sliders, buttons and more onscreen to create personalised control surfaces
• Native MIDI Device support - connect compatible devices via the Camera Connection Kit and your iPad becomes a hardware connected MIDI control surface
• Excellent responsiveness & performance - measured latency of 2-5ms over WiFi, 1ms via the Camera Connection Kit
• Send messages over Wi-Fi using MIDI Network Sessions on OS X
• Support for CC, Note, Program Change, SYSEX, NRPN & RPN messages
• Support for multiple messages per control
• Midi Feedback - keeps the controls synced to your incoming messages
• Many different control types - Vertical sliders, horizontal sliders, knobs, buttons (momentary or latched), drum-pads, X-Y-Z controllers, transport controls and preset-jump buttons
• Customize the message on each control: CC number, note number, minimum & maximum range, channel, invert, size, label & more
• Organise control groups with the tab container
• Easily identify controls using a range of colors
• Import, export & share controller presets
• Accelerometer support for controls
• Setup for performance: dim the screen and go full screen
• Keep everything aligned by turning on control snap and using the nudge controls
• Invert values mode - perfect for drawbar organs
• Numerous options for all controls, including inverting values,
• Editor controls - copy, cut, paste, duplicate (between presets also)
• Intuitive gestures - great for fine tuning controls
• Built in SYSEX message editor allows entering custom SYSEX strings with the value of the control embedded into the message
• Robust RPN/NRPN support
• Advanced control options to change how controls respond to incoming messages
What's New in Version 2.3.5
• Various Bug fixes
• Better support for iOS 6