100% Offline guide to Crete
My Crete Guide is the most complete and updated guide to the island of Crete. It allows users to explore known and unknown aspects of the island according to their own preferences.
- Offline application, no roaming charges!
- 100% offline map of Crete
- Languages: Greek, English, Russian
- More than 40 categories of interest (beaches, gorges, historical monuments, natural monuments, forests, waterfalls, archaeological sites, monasteries, caves, etc.)
- More than 2.000 landmarks with texts and photos
- Personalized information through customization filters
- Navigator that guides you to a selected point of interest
- Guides for the 6 major cities of Crete (Heraklion Guide, Chania Guide, Rethymnon Guide, Agios Nikolaos Guide, Sitia Guide, Ierapetra Guide)
- Guide with city trails and canyons
- Shows points of interest around the user
- Reviews and user ratings
- Create personal points of interest
- Weather forecast
When there is internet connection, these options are also available:
- Change to map with great precision
- For each point of interest, the user can download more photos (more than 12.000 overall)
- Propose to our development team new points of interest by adding your own information and photos
- Download more reviews and ratings from other users
After the initial installation of the software, you need to download all required files. Because data size is ~200MB, we recommend:
- Get connected to a wi-fi
- Make sure you have the required free space on your device
- Ensure that your battery is not drained or plug the device on power.
While running navigation with GPS, we recommend that the device is connected to the power of your car!
Crete, Creta, Kriti, Kreta!
Ratings and Reviews
Best application for Crete, one of the best travel apps!!!
The app has a lot of information to help anyone wanting to travel to Crete.
It is constantly updated which is very positive and very well organized. Website is also very very well organized especially if you want to look for a beach!!
The thing that made me not give it 5 stars is that it is a bit slow and unresponsive. If they manage to make it faster then it will worth more than 5 stars. Great effort!!!
The beat app for exploring crete
The only app i need when i visit crete
We this app very useful and informative in our tour in Crete.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.