Navy SEAL Fitness - The Science and Exercise
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
More than Exercises. Learn the Science Behind Fitness!
The first time I read the US Navy SEAL Fitness Guide, the material seemed very familiar to me. That's because it was. It contained much of the same information I learned in one of my favorite US Army courses; the Army Master Fitness Trainer's Course. What I liked the most was the introduction to the science of fitness, and not just a focus on exercises. I think you will like this too. Once you understand the science basics, the rest makes more sense. You will also be able to more easily recognize all of the misinformation one often hears concerning fitness.
The major topics covered include:
1. Overview of Physical Fitness (A great intro to the science of fitness)
2. SEAL Mission-Related Physical Activities
3. Cardiorespiratory Conditioning
4. Running for Fitness
5. Swimming for Fitness
6. Strength Training
11. Training for Specific Environments
12. Training and Sports Related Injuries
13. Harmful Substances that Affect Performance
14. Other Training-Related Issues
15. Physical Fitness and Training Recommendations
16. Weight Lifting Techniques
17. Common Anatomical Terms and Diagrams
18. Foot Care for Load-Bearing
- 0,99 €
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 27 October 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: DeCesha, Inc.
- © 2011 ForceReadiness.com All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.