By Marcio Almeida
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Net Control (former iVpro) has the following main functions:
- remotely manage PCs with Intel® Active Management Technology.
- turn on or wake a PC remotely by sending a Wake-on-LAN "magic packet".
- control selected Advantech Ethernet I/O Modules with Modbus/TCP protocol
- remotely manage Servers with IPMI Technology (IPMI 1.5)
For PCs with IAMT or IPMI the following functions are available:
Power control options:
- Power ON
- Power OFF
- Cycle power
Asset information options (IAMT):
- Memory module(s)
On most computers IAMT is disabled by default.
Usually you have to use BIOS settings to enable and configure IAMT.
IAMT on the PC must be configured for "Small-Medium Business" provisioning mode.
Visit NetControl web site at www.ttrix.com for more information.
You can also watch a flash movie of NetControl in action.
What's New in Version 4.0.0
- added IPMI version 1.5 support
- 4,49 €
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 28 December 2009
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Marcio Almeida
- © 2009 Marcio C. Almeida
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.