New Jersey Permanent Statutes (NJ12)
By Mike Kinney
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New Jersey Permanent Statutes (UPDATED THROUGH P.L. 2011, ch. 77, and JR 6)
- The statutes for the State of New Jersey in an easy-to-use, iPhone/iPad/iPod interface.
- Runs entirely from the iPhone/iPad/iPod (no internet connection required)
- Lists the sections by title and chapter
- Can drill-down to specific statute
- Option to go to next/previous section from the section view
- Search options:
- Can search for one or more partial keywords
- Can limit the number of search results (for performance)
- Option to search criminal/traffic only or all statutes (for performance)
- Can default the criminal/traffic option to be 'on' or 'off'
- Can set the font size
- Works in landscape and portrait modes
- Easily email the statute
- "Favorites" option
- Font contrast preference (for night viewing)
Selecting a section from the list shows the text of the section very quickly.
Easy to use. No need to carry reference books. It is all there, at your fingertips.
Great for police officers and anyone interested in New Jersey statutes.
Thanks for the excellent feedback!
What's New in Version 1.4
- Updated Nomos Logo 2012
- Updated NEW JERSEY PERMANENT STATUTES (UPDATED THROUGH P.L. 2012, ch. 4, and JR 10 of 2011)
- minor bug fixes
- 4,99 €
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 15 May 2012
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 19.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mike Kinney
- © 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.