By UDA Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture and share professional photos in a snap. Designed specifically for construction professionals, OnSite Photo lets you create photo albums in just seconds, then upload them directly to projects and folders on your ConstructionOnline account. Download this app to create your free ConstructionOnline account today! With these powerful tools it’s easy to:
Take jobsite photos
• Keep clients up-to-date with project logging
• Give your bids a professional edge
Create a Photo Portfolio
• Attract future clients
• Show off your past success
Collaborate freely with your team
• Invite team members to share comments, plans, and ideas
• Track progress and stay connected
New for Version 6.2
• Fully compatible with iOS 8
• Batch uploads from your device's camera
• Offline mode lets you take images and upload them later when your Internet access is restored.
• Browse your ConstructionOnline photos right from the app.
ConstructionOnline connects your project team - anywhere, anytime. As a free web service, ConstructionOnline lets you share plans, project documents, change orders, estimates, schedules, photos and more with contacts such as subcontractors, coworkers, and clients. Team members can upload and view existing files, set access permissions, make changes or comments, and contribute their own. Teamwork and communication have a new name – ConstructionOnline.
With OnSite Photo, you can take photos at the jobsite and upload them instantly so your team members and clients can view and comment on your updates. It’s the perfect way to share important photos from the convenience of your device, and even better, it’s a great way to connect with ConstructionOnline while on the go.
What's New in Version 6.4
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 15 February 2016
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 73.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: UDA Technologies, Inc
- © 2010-2014 UDA Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.