Play With Your Peas
By Gamez 4 Touch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Can you build a brilliant playground that delights your Ninja Peas? Your goal is how fast you can score millions of Happy Points in this physics sandbox. Keep peas happy by playing with them on your plate, not eating them!
Parents the world over have always told you “not to”, but now you’re older, you can - Play With Your Peas! You have a bunch of fun loving peas that like to climb tall objects and jump off them. They think they are Ninjas.
These peas are just like the ones you tried to balance on your fork; unpredictable. You control their environment by placing blocks, ramps, springs and gel to encourage them to score points.
The peas exhibit "Pea Intelligence" and find their way around the environment you've created for them. They seek out high towers to throw themselves from, turning Ninja and scoring "Happy Points".
When they fall, give them a soft landing by placing a gel block or a spring. Too hard a fall, and you will squish your pea.
It's good to be green !
- Simple and intuitive control
- Real physics modeling
- 4 levels of difficulty
- High score table
- Automatic save and resume
- Entertaining music and sound effects
- Play your own music
- Right and Left Handed support
- Retina Display
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Clouds, thunder and lightning added
- Improved scoreboard, instructions and menu
- Hints added (can be switched off in settings)
- Spring blocks now squish when hit
- Various other bug fixes and improvements
- 0,99 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 30 November 2010
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mark D Simpson
- © 2010 Gamez 4 Touch
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.