Remotescape for iPad
By Remotescape Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The easiest way to control your Kaleidescape System.
Remotescape for iPad is an iPad application for remote control of the Kaleidescape System. It's a complete wireless remote control for every feature of your Kaleidescape System. Best of all, it combines the beautiful touch-based interface of the Apple iPad with the rich movie and music data the Kaleidescape System is renowned for.
Remotescape for iPad is the perfect complement to the Kaleidescape experience.
• NEW! Browse your movie library by cover art, title, cast, or genre—right on your iPad.
• Control every zone of your Kaleidescape System from your iPad. Supports both movies and music.
• Adjust the volume in any of the Kaleidescape zones of your home—without leaving Remotescape for iPad. Set up volume control from the Remotescape installer website (additional per-zone license purchase required).
• Navigate the Kaleidescape on-screen display without looking at your iPad by using our heads-up navigation pad.
• Easy one-handed operation with your thumb on the navigation pad. Intuitive gestures for scrolling and selection.
• Browse your Kaleidescape movie and album collections right on your iPad: no need to sit in front of a TV screen anymore. Use natural iPad flick gestures to scroll through your movies, albums, artists, genres and tracks.
• Explore your movie and album covers right on your iPad in the familiar full-screen Cover Art view.
• View rich details for your movies and albums from the Kaleidescape Movie and Music Guide Services.
• Control what's playing now: use familiar remote control buttons to fast forward, reverse, stop, pause, or play.
Remotescape for iPhone & iPod touch is also available in the App Store.
What's New in Version 2.2.6
• Fixed a rare problem with loading the movie library.