By John Parron
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Repair Ticket is currently the only professional repair ticketing solution available on the iPhone and iPod touch. The app utilizes a sophisticated database to save clients, vendors, repairs, parts, and serial numbers. Aimed directly at small businesses in the repair field, Repair Ticket offers an integrated system of billing and invoicing that allows for cataloging timed labor and sending invoices on the go.
**Repair Ticket is now available for free. This application is no longer supported and will not be receiving any updates into the future. Thank you for your understanding.**
• 100% compatible with the iPhone's native contacts application. Import and export contacts seamlessly between apps.
• Send PDF invoices to your clients through email at no additional charge.
• Catalog all serial number information for each repair. Never get stuck in a situation where a customer tries to swap parts and demands a refund.
• Look professional. Call, Email, and SMS clients and vendors directly from the application. Also launch Skype to make calls! *Calling and texting requires an iPhone. Skype needs to be installed before being launched.
• Access information quickly using the many search fields found throughout the application. Clients hate waiting, don't get caught telling them to hold on.
• Choose from a selection of invoice designs that will be generated as PDF's, not HTML. Then email it on the spot, or save it to your computer using iTunes.
• Billing, invoicing, saving contacts, and maintaining a repair database for your business makes Repair Ticket act like 4 apps rolled into 1 at a quarter of the cost! Get the job done without having to switch between a bunch of apps.
• Create and export CSV spreadsheets from each ticket. Import spreadsheets into Microsoft's Excel.
• Enjoy many more features such as being able to create and edit time slips, view addresses in maps, open a vendor's website in Safari, import your own custom logo for invoices, and much much more!
We’re always excited to hear from you!
Please email us at: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.14
• Time slips are now rounded to the minute.
• Custom phone number formatting.
• Updated URL scheme for launching Skype calls.
• Fixed a bug that prevented the app from saving after importing a contact with a phone number or email address with a blank label.
• Fixed a bug that prevented the "Edit" button from being displayed upon first viewing a ticket's or client's information.
• Fixed memory leaks.
• Optimized for iOS 5.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 04 April 2012
- Version: 1.14
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: John Parron
- © 2012 John Parron
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.