Using Scan MyCitroën:
1. After installing the application, enter the details of your vehicle to download its documentation and all of the corresponding user guides
2. Using the camera on your smartphone, scan the component of your vehicle for which you want advice; the targeted component is detected using visual recognition and the handbook is displayed
3. Use the "Documentation" tab to access the corresponding user guide for the scanned component
4. The "Warning and indicator lamps" tab informs you about the type of alert and displays the initial advice to be followed
In brief, it provides greater ease of use and peace of mind: you can easily access the entire contents of the vehicle documentation and benefit from a simple and intuitive experience.
Advantages of the application:
- Visual recognition
- Downloading with Wifi and 3G/4G
- Can be used in "offline" mode
- All the information on warning and indicator lamps
- Access the contents of the functions by visual identification, from outside or inside your Citroën C3, C3 Aircross, C4, Grand C4 Picasso, C4 Picasso, C4 Cactus, C1, C-Zero, C-Elysée, SpaceTourer or Jumpy.
This application is currently available only for C3, C3 Aircross, C4, Grand C4 Picasso, C4 Picasso, C4 Cactus, C1, C-Zero, C-Elysée, SpaceTourer and Jumpy.
Correction of minor bugs.
This new version requires iOS version 9 or later.
- AUTOMOBILES CITRO�N SA
- 11.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2018 - Citroën - Tous droits réservés
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.