By Words Vehicle
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simple Outliner is an outline processor which can be operated easily.
HOW TO USE:
- To pup up the menu, tap the bottom of the main screen.
- To edit an item, double tap it.
- To show a note, wipe left an item.
- To change an item into folder, double tap the dot at the left of it.
- To change the outline level of an item, shift it horizontally.
- To delete or copy an item, wipe it right.
- To add an item, double tap under the last item.
- To change the font size, rub the bottom of the screen horizontally.
- To change the color of an item, tap the bottom of its note.
- To fix the menu, tap the pin mark in the menu.
- Hierarchical outline.
- Data can be exchanged with your PC as OPML or csv file through a web browser.
- Data can be editted with a web browser on your PC.
- Undo/Redo 20 times
- Multiple files.
- Files can be uploaded and downloaded through GoogleDocs or Dropbox.
- Files can be transfered by Peer-to-Peer.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
- Auto Correct
- 2,99 €
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 08 February 2014
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Takeshi Fuchi
- © Takeshi Fuchi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.