By F2M2, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn any photo on your iPhone or iPod Touch into an electronic postcard you can share with friends through email, Twitter, Facebook, and the SodaSnap Gallery.
- Improved interface for creating and sharing postcards quickly.
- Use the built in camera to snap a photo or browse your photo library.
- Save postcards to your library for easy archiving and the ability to send them via MMS.
- Easily move, resize and rotate your photo selection using traditional gestures.
- Personalize your message with different font types and colors.
- Show your friends and family exactly where you are in the world by capturing your location using Google Maps.
- Join the fun by uploading your postcards to the SodaSnap community. View postcards shared by others from around the world!
- Share your creation via Facebook, Twitter and good, old-fashioned email.
- Remembers last created postcard when app launches.
What's New in Version 1.4
- fixed a bug with saving postcards to Photo Library
- fixed a bug with saving postcards to Clipboard
- 2,99 €
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 14 August 2010
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: F2M2, Inc.
- © 2009 F2M2, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.